Learn everything you want to setup your ecommerce.
- The Ultimate Guide to E-commerce sellers for building a financial model and valuing an e-Commerce Startup. In this course, you will learn to build a startup financial model from scratch complete with assumptions, financials, valuation, and output charts. We will look at how much money this business has to raise based on its business plan and model out each year of cash flow.
E-commerce financial model course objectives:
By the end of this startup financial model course you’ll be able to:
- Understand key startup/e-commerce terms and definitions that are used in the industry
- Understand the e-commerce industry, business models, players, etc
- Input key assumptions into a startup financial model in the assumptions section
- Calculate an order buildup and customer base schedule which will be used to forecast revenue
- Build the three financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement) based on the business plan
- Perform a discounted cash flow DCF valuation of the startup / eCommerce business
- Output relevant graphs to illustrate the cash flow, key metrics, and overall investment opportunity
The e-commerce financial model templates included in this course if yours for download and can be used for your own business.
What you’ll learn:
Chapter 1: Financial model planning
Chapter 2: Income statement analysis
Chapter 3: Balance sheet analysis
- Why Balance Sheet is Important?
- Balance Sheet explanation and analysis
- Balance Sheet Examples & Analysis
Chapter 4: Cash Flow statement analysis
- What is Cash Flow Management & Why is it important?
- Cash Flow Statement Examples & Analysis
- Difference between Cash flow & Net Income
Don’t just take our word for it, this is what our customers have to say
"As a marketing expert with little technical financial knowledge, handling my finances was always a daunting task. However, Brightflow AI has made a previously slow, cumbersome, and expensive process, quick and easy to understand with its user-friendly financial tools."
"“I sleep better at night now that I can see my cash burn rate daily with the help of Brightflow AI. I never have to worry about my business running out of cash again. Before Brightflow, our finances consisted of 15 different spreadsheets, now all easily accessible in a dashboard."
"The best thing about Brightflow AI is that it’s simple, easy and helps me understand complicated financial solutions in one single dashboard. Gone are the days of mindlessly changing numbers in excel to find our company's cash flow, now Brightflow AI just sends us the data!"
© 2021 Brightflow Inc